3/10/2013

Painting With Friends

Hello all!
It's Sunday evening. I am recuperating with a cold/sinus thing. Ick!  What better time to catch up on my blogging. 

I hope that Y'all will check out the latest e-patterns from the artists at "Painting With Friends."

I had to buy this one from Deb Antonick. 
Handpainted keys are all the rage! 
I will be painting up lots for the Holidays.
 The Santa's Magic Keys will be terrific as ornaments for your tree.
Click on the photos to see these cute designs.
There are patterns for all seasons. 
Lots of new Spring ones too.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week!
julie

2 comments:

Lynn Barbadora said...

I took advantage of the sale!
Hugs,
Lynn

Oakleaf Hollow Primitives said...

Me too, Lynn! More new designs today that I want. Guess I'd better paint some of the ones I already have. :)
Happy Spring!(almost)
julie