12/15/2008

Vintage Santas

Happy "Pretty Little Christmas "Blog Party!

Here's a couple of my Christmas collectibles!
I will be adding more all day...when the grandbaby is asleep! :)

I love these ceramic pieces...the adorable Santa on the right is my favorite! The label on the bottom has "Parma by AAI" made in Japan.
If anyone has info on these, I'd love to know more!

This is a roly poly Santa. He jingles when he rolls around! :)

Hope you enjoy these!
Remember to look around at the other Christmas Blog Party participants!

6 comments:

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Those Santas are truly unique. I agree about the ceramic one on the right, what a darling expression. I've never seen one like that before. And the roly-poly Santa is so cute!

Lori said...

your santas are oh~so~sweet!!! thanks for sharing:)

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I just adore your Santa's

Fete et Fleur said...

These brought back so many memories! Too cute!!

Merry Christmas,
Nancy

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Loving these vintage Santas!! You might enjoy a visit to my Christmas blog, where I feature a lot of vintage decor (including my old Santa collection)....
www.ofbluebirdsandroseschristmas.blogspot.com
In addition to my regular blog, where I'm participating in the Pretty Little Christmas blog party today!
:)
Merry Christmas!!
~Becca~

Oakleaf Hollow Primitives said...

I am heading over to peek at everyones' blogs! It's very inspiring to see all the Holiday decorations and goodies!!

Merry Christmas!

julie