I've been tagged by my Etsy pal, Debora, of "Beadin' By The Sea." She lives in Washington State and makes beautiful jewelry pieces, literally, by the sea! This "Create" necklace is one of my favorites.
Beadin' By The Sea on Etsy
So, I need to list 6 random things about myself:
1. I'm a big *list* maker... I have lots of little notebooks, post its, and tall skinny notepads with magnets on the back to prove it. I usually lose these lists and have to make more lists. They are seldom followed. It's a wonderful feeling of accomplishment when I can check off about 50% of the list...then I start a new list of what's left.
2. I love to paint on crazy surfaces. I 've painted on volleyballs for the U of A. They used them for trophies. I've also painted shoes for UA fans and some of the players family members. When the Razorbacks won the NCAA Basketball Tourney back in '94 (I think) some of my painted shoes were pictured in a special edition of Sports Illustrated.
This photo is from a couple years ago, when I painted shoes for some of the teams' family members.
3. I have a crush on Hugh Jackman. If you've seen him or any of his work, no explanation is needed.
4. I like to take lots and lots of photos. The first item purchased when I got married was a good camera. (37 years ago!) I'd rather have a new camera than a new couch!
5. Old movies are my very favorite---30's and 40's !! No, I was not born then, but I still enjoy the nostalgia and the simpleness of the times.
6. I have too many *collections*...clocks, snowglobes, snowmen, Toy Story, vintage christmas stuff. I am trying to simplify more, so some of this has gotta go!
So there's some of my rambling randomness. Hope it wasn't tooo boring. ;]
I will refrain from tagging anyone else at this time (unless you want to volunteer? LoL!)
I'm also very happy that I've received a blog award from Shirley of Xashee's Corner! Check out her blog here: Xashee's Corner
Thanks very much, Shirley! I hope the random stuff about me above will count as my list! LoL!