6/13/2009

Saturday Pinks!

Good Saturday morning to everyone! I'm in a pink mood lately. I think my granddaughter has something to do with that for sure! Here she is helping me gather a vase full of hydrangeas from my yard. It was heavy, but she loves to help out.
I also took this photo of a baby preying mantis. He was fast, but I managed to get a shot that was almost in focus! LoL! He was SO little, barely an inch or so.


And I just listed this sweet pale Pink oval Pyrex dish in my Vintage shop on Etsy. The color is gorgeous! Click on the photo to see more.


Thanks for visiting! I am back to packing up collectibles! (yes, still!) I will post before and after pics of my new floor when we get all finished.
Have a great Saturday!!!


10 comments:

SunshineandRavioli said...

OK why wasn't I following you before? I can't believe it! Sorry about that but I love your layout! And the pink! And your sweet little granddaughter! And even that baby praying mantis- great shot! (I'm a little addicted to the "!"s this morning aren't I?)

Have a great Weekend!

Steph

Sarah Knight said...

lovely hydrangeas : )
and the baby praying mantis is adorable, as is the grand-daughter!

Prairie Girl Studio said...

lovely lovely pink ... oh, i do love hydrangeas ... and your granddaughter is sweet as can be ... wonderful times!
mmm and pink pyrex ... very nice!
looks like a very pleasurable pink day for you ~
prairiegirl

Jody said...

Oh how precious! Your grand daughter is adorable! The hydranges are beautiful too!

Oakleaf Hollow Primitives said...

Thanks for all the nice comments, ladies! Yes, I am *in the pink* today! :)

Hydrangeas are my very favorite! My grandmother had them all around her home. Nice that flowers can bring back good memories.

Take care. :)
julie

OldeAnniePrimitives said...

Beautiful hydrangeas! And what a cute pic of your granddaughter! Love your pinks! ~~Annie

Tins and Treasures said...

Your granddaughter looks sooo sweet. Enjoy the special times with her. Happy Flag Day ~Natalie

Rock River Stitches said...

Julie, Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the compliments on my flower pics! I visit your blog often and just love your pink hydrangeas! I have a pink one too that looks just like yours which is getting ready to bloom. I'll probably be posting a pic of it when it does. Your granddaughter is so sweet! And I love that pink pyrex bowl!! I have 3 of the turquoise covered bowls that I use all the time. I have a thing for pyrex! LOL

Tammy

Sinful Soap Co. said...

Hi! Just wanted you to know that I gave you the “Lovely Blog Award”
You can read about it here: http://indiestyleblog.com/?p=408

Oakleaf Hollow Primitives said...

Hallo all! Thanks to Annie, Natalie, & Tammy for leaving me comments! Y'all are great! Now I want to see pics of all y'alls flowers! :)

A big thank you for the "Lovely Blog Award" from Dirty Girl Soaps, too! Happy that you like my blog. :)