7/19/2009

Ellis Paul Free Music Download!

Hey y'all! Thought you'd like this free music download from singer/songwriter, Ellis Paul! Yep, it's FREE! How many musicians today do that for their fans? Just click on the photo to go to Ellis' website.
I can hardly wait til the cd is released!
His music speaks for itself. I've been a fan ever since I heard, "The World Ain't Slowin' Down." I was on my way to work ,a "few" years back, and the local DJ said, "It doesn't get any better than this!" He was certainly right.

My grandbaby and I love to listen to "The Dragonfly Races" cd as well. A real fun toe tapper! It's a must if you have little ones around. Well, it's fine without little ones around as well! :)

Enjoy!
Special thanks to Ellis Paul for his kind generosity in sharing his wonderful talent!

No comments: