5/17/2009

Freebie Rose Logo

Hope everybody is having a nice Sunday!
It's gorgeous here, sunny and just the right temps to be out and about.
I was playing around with PSP, and made this little logo.
The photo is of a rose in my yard.
The quote, I ran across in an email.
Please feel free to use this rose logo for your emails or blogs.
To use in your sidebar, make sure the "shrink to fit" is checked
when you add it. Then it will size accordingly.
This is my 1st one to make and post.
I hope to post more as I get a few made up.
Hope that you like it.
Thanks for stopping by!
Now, it's back out to the yard.
I have Moonflowers to plant.

3 comments:

Jody said...

Very pretty Julie! Thanks so much!

Oakleaf Hollow Primitives said...

Hey Jody! You're welcome!
I really like the quote. I hope others will enjoy it, too. :)

julie

mrstank said...

Cuuute!